- Personal Name
- Address (Mailing & Physical)
- Telephone Numbers:
- Individual's birth date
- Identification numbers (i.e., social security #, passport#, alien ID card#)
- Driver's license # (w/picture & w/date (no expired dates))
- Employer and Address
- Individuals signature and release authorization
- Business: Name of Account
- Legal status (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, association)
- Tax ID#
- Authorized personnel, as stated on Depository Declaration
- Signatures of authorized personnel and release authorization
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, click here.