Your Card, Your Terms
Debit cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your card falls into the wrong hands, your personal accounts may become vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you deactivate your debit card when you don’t need to use it. Protect your card against fraud and theft by turning it on and off, get real-time alerts to ensure your card is used only by you, and even set location controls, so your card is only active within an area you choose.
You can also take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit card spending in real-time.
Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, your kids want to spend money. You’re not their personal ATM, but you do need a way to support their needs, while managing their spending. Enter CardValet. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their debit cards.
Benefits of CardValet
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- Set up real-time alerts to keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device.
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies.
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions.
For more information or if you need help signing up for this great service, please contact someone at one of our four convenient locations.
If you are unable to enroll or are having an issue accessing CardValet, PLEASE call or send an email to email@example.com and someone will contact you as soon as they possibly can.